Premium thick business cards are high-quality, durable, and visually impressive business cards that make a strong and lasting impression. These cards are typically made from thicker and more substantial materials compared to standard business cards, which are usually printed on 12-16 point cardstock. Premium thick business cards often use cardstock that ranges from 16-32 points or more. Here are some details to consider:
- Cardstock Thickness: Premium thick business cards are characterized by their thicker cardstock. They can range from 16 points (0.016 inches) to 32 points (0.032 inches) or even thicker. The increased thickness adds a sense of quality and durability.
- Finish Options: You can choose from a variety of finish options, including matte, gloss, or a soft-touch finish, depending on the look and feel you want to achieve.
- Paper Quality: These cards are typically made from high-quality, heavyweight paper, which can be either coated or uncoated. Coated cards have a smoother finish and are more resistant to wear and tear, while uncoated cards have a natural, textured feel.
- Design Elements: Premium thick business cards allow for various design elements, such as embossing, foil stamping, spot UV coating, and die-cut shapes. These design features can enhance the overall look and feel of your cards.
- Color Options: Full-color printing is standard, so you can use a wide range of colors, gradients, and images in your design. Some printing companies offer additional options like metallic inks or Pantone colors for a more premium look.
- Customization: You can customize these cards with your branding, including your logo, company name, contact information, and any other essential details. The design should reflect your brand’s identity.
- Size: While the standard size for business cards is 3.5 x 2 inches, you can opt for custom sizes or shapes to stand out.
- Texture: Consider incorporating textured elements or raised printing (thermography) for a tactile experience.
- Quantity: You can order premium thick business cards in various quantities, from a few dozen to thousands, depending on your needs.
- Price: Premium thick business cards are more expensive than standard cards due to the higher quality materials and additional design options. The cost can vary depending on the options you choose and the quantity ordered.
- Printing Techniques: Various printing techniques, including offset and digital printing, can be used to produce premium thick business cards. The choice of printing method can impact the final look and cost of the cards.
- Additional Features: Some companies offer extra features like rounded corners, edge painting, or duplex printing (using two layers of thick paper) to make your business cards even more distinctive.
When ordering premium thick business cards, it’s important to work with a reputable printing company that specializes in high-quality materials and printing techniques to ensure that your cards make a memorable and professional impression.