It seems like you’re looking for a computer invoice book with specific specifications. A computer invoice book typically contains multiple copies of an invoice or receipt form, designed to be used with a computer or dot matrix printer. The “1+1 copy” means that there are two copies of each invoice or receipt generated: one for the customer and one for your records.
Here are some details related to your request:
- One Color Printing: This means that the invoice book will be printed using a single color of ink. Typically, black ink is used for such printing, but you can choose another color if you prefer. The choice of color can affect the overall appearance of the invoices.
- Customization: You can have your invoice book customized to include your company’s name, logo, contact information, and any other relevant details. This makes it a professional representation of your business.
- Sequential Numbering: Invoices are usually numbered sequentially for tracking and record-keeping purposes. Ensure that your invoice book includes a numbering system that suits your needs.
- Perforated Pages: Each copy of the invoice should be perforated for easy separation. This allows you to provide one copy to the customer while retaining the other for your records.
- Paper Quality: Consider the quality of paper used for the invoice book. It should be durable enough to withstand handling and storage, and it should be compatible with the type of printer you plan to use.
- Binding: The invoice book may be bound together in a booklet format for easy use. Common binding options include spiral binding, glue binding, or perforated sheets that can be torn out.
To obtain such customized computer invoice books, you can reach out to a local print shop or a printing service provider. They can work with you to design and print invoice books that meet your specific requirements, including the number of copies, color printing, and any other customizations you need. Be sure to provide them with all the necessary details and specifications to ensure the final product meets your expectations.